CONFERENCES & EVENTS
NCHER holds two major educational conferences each year which span across our diverse memberships’ needs and address their areas of expertise. NCHER also hosts legal meetings annually for attorneys and others with an interest in legal issues, including items related to student lending, finance, consumer protection, compliance, and loan servicing and collections.
Sponsorship & Exhibitor Opportunities
We are grateful to previous sponsors and exhibitors and we look forward to your help in the future. Should you have any questions about Sponsorship or Exhibitor opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact the NCHER office. Thank you!
Upcoming NCHER Meetings – Sponsorships are available at the Annual Conference and Legislative & Leadership Conference. Provide your company with maximum exposure – Sponsor or Exhibit at an NCHER event.
Email Stefanie Gramm at NCHER about sponsorship today!
Benefits of Sponsorship
Sponsoring an NCHER event raises your organization’s profile by allowing key personnel to interact with both clients and prospects in an enlightening learning environment. There is no better way to develop contacts and enhance your credibility among industry leaders.
Why Sponsor an NCHER Conference?
- Collaborate with prospects and clients in a positive learning environment
- Raise your corporate profile
- Access to the best and brightest thinkers in the industry
- Connect with industry leaders and gain insight into future trends
What You Get
- Your choice of conferences that address today’s main industry issues
- Programs that carefully explore the relevant facets of relevant topics and issues
- Leading experts who address industry priorities
- Responsive NCHER staff on hand at the conference to ensure the conference meets your expectations
- Networking opportunities with our colleagues, clients and prospective clients Benefits
- Generates prospects and sales, by bringing customers to you
- Maintains and builds working relationships
- Provides a respected forum for your ideas on topics that affect your business
- Amplifies your message, by providing a setting of heightened receptiveness
- Provides influence, through face-to-face opportunities to engage in dialogue with thought and decision leaders
Additional Information & Links
Use the buttons below to navigate to conference presentations and to view past events.